Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wohoo~

Just over my math exam
no more stress
Tomorrow is holiday
wohoo!!!!!!
i can sleep late and late and late
i love sleeping
But still have a lot of work need to do




























Haiz



















advertisement must done by tomorrow
macro quiz must done this week
English report must done in this week too
presentation slide must done before next tuesday!!!
!!!!!!!!!
is it one day done one job???



























I am coundown for my midterm break now
But it should past alot of thing before mindterm break  reach
haiz































forget about it



















the important is
I just finish my exam just now
and tmr can wake up late
wohoo
i like it
Jiaxian
dun call me wake up before 10.00

























有人爱上
小酒窝长睫毛
hahahahahaahah
behave a bit hor!!























someone are laughing at the same time she is walking
hahahaha
















I MISS YOU SO MUCH



















Bye all lover ..
haha

2 comments:

  1. ok...i oso wont so early wake up d...
    who is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...
    dunnoe is who lo
    silly lo they ppl
    sleep also laugh
    bath also laugh

    ReplyDelete