Friday, November 26, 2010

Midterm break is coming soon!!!oh yeah

Just finished my computer application test
oh yes!!!!!
thats mean my mid term break coming to me soon and soon and soon


















BUT

















tomorrow still need to prepare my slide for monday english presentation
haizz

















BUT











never mind
faster finished my work
mid term break coming aslo





















I WILL BE BACK JB ON NEXT THURSDAY


THAT IS MY MID TERM BREAK!!!
















AND finally finished my marketing presentation
i am damn happy for that


teacher comment:"dont worry,ur group mark are quiet high in this DP,ur group done a good perform in this DP"























i am happy when heard teacher said
fortunately do not sow the sand : D
hahaha
thanks everyone
u all done a good job

i will try to upload our marketing advertisment in blog
but not sure can or not.


























tomorrow can sleep late already



















saturday saturday












i love saturday






again
















i love sleep























Jia you for everyone





















Sis Jia You also!!!!!























again














not over 10.30am dun call me wake










bye^^

1 comment: