Monday, November 8, 2010

Irresponsible





(大王八)













Who are irresponsible

I hate you.


You are totally wasting my time
remember relax not mean do nothing
If not same group with u
do u think i will care you?
!@#$%^&*(**&&^^&%^$%#$$
my presentation is start during week 6
now already week 4
what we group done is
nothing
Advertisment haven done,report haven start,power point also haven start
this is our group..
















of course i make sure my job has been done before i said people
i hope have a individual assigment in every subject
i am not a patient person
sorry about that.
please done ur job ASAP














PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE PLEASE

















--------------------------------------------------------------------





My mum come back from china this thursday
yeah!!
so i will be back jb this week





BUT












Saturday i have stupid muet exam.
how
should i go?
if not going muet exam , i can back home thursday
if not must wait for saturday
then monday come back again
lame


















But i think jia xian and me will give up the muet exam lastly
haha
because we love our hometown







It is JB
:)



Haiz
have my exam this wednesday
haven study
business finance
die
omg














Jia You
for those who are face their exam soon







Jia you to you :p












































Last













very  important



























wait































I love 罗志祥


:D







还有














大王八
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmptS6byDBU
i super  like this link
:D

2 comments: